Hotel Dorsett Shepherd’s Bush is located within walking distance from the tube and within a very vibrant area. We really loved how they have retained the exterior of the hotel.
We loved the suite that we stayed in as it was spacious and furnished with a king-size bed and a lounge area. We have a thing for bathroom and were excited that there was a his-and-her sink (although we travel as her-and-her mostly), bathtub and rainshower.
The staff is lovely and very helpful, ask them anything and they will try to accommodate your request the best way they can!
- All day dining restaurant
- Breakfast buffet, Full English Breakfast selection
- Jin, the destination bar
- Shikumen, Chinese restaurant
- Pavilion spa
- Dorsett Lounge (included when you reserve a suite)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour free Wi-Fi internet access
- Fully equipped gym
- Luggage storage
- Express check-out
We spent our days in London in of the Hotel Dorsett Shepherd’s Bush suites, a corner-located room with a king-size bed and floor-to-ceiling windows giving an incredible view of the area. Although it wasn’t separate, our suite did have a lovely lounge area.
As mentioned above, the bathroom had two sinks, a bathtub and rainshower. Furthermore, there are two fluffy bathrobes and slippers. The bathroom is connected via the little hallway and via the bedroom area.
Located in the heart of vibrant Shepherds Bush in West London and close to Westfield London shopping centre, the hotel is well connected to Notting Hill, Kensington, London’s West End and other major tourist spots. The area boasts excellent transport links with Heathrow Airport a mere 30-minute drive away.
Within the area there are various and diverse dining options, hip bars and Westfield Shopping Mall.
HOW TO GET THERE
- 30 minutes’ drive from Heathrow Airport via M4
- 15 minutes’ drive to the M4 and M40 motorways
- 10 minutes’ by tube to Oxford Circus
- 10 minutes’ by tube to Paddington Train Station
- 5 minutes’ walk from Shepherds Bush stations